tisdag 13 mars 2012

week 3 - B

(För svenska scrolla ner.)
Today the topic is Book of Mirrors. I wrote something like it when I first started my path many years ago. A lost teenager and all... Back then I did not know there was a name for it. Unfortunately I did not save my writings. I still have the book but I took the written pages out and threw them away. (I did as I do with my diaries.) Writing has always come naturally for me so that's why I started those notes. I did not grow up in a family where you talked about things so most of the time things that come out do so in form of writing. The path I wanted I wandered alone since the friend I first has for traveller's company stopped wanting to share what she learned. I never got to know why. To this day we are still friends, but we haven't talked about these things since.
I took a simple notebook and 'pimped' it a little so it could serve as my BoM. I'm very pleased with the result and I feel that it is reflecting me. If I know myself right it won't take long before it's fully written.
The Book of Mirrors is a good way to get an overview of your progresses and developments. It's hard to keep track of all the things you do, all spells, all affirmations, and all that other stuff so this is a helpful tool.




Idag är det Book of Mirrors (Spegelbok) som gäller. Jag förde något liknande när jag började min väg för så många år sedan. Vilsen tonåring och allt... Jag hade dock ingen aning om att det fanns ett namn för fenomenet. Tyvärr sparade jag inte mina anteckningar. Boken finns kvar, men jag drog ut de antecknade sidorna och slängde dem. (Jag gjorde som med mina dagböcker.) Att skriva har alltid fallit sej naturligt för mej så därför började jag anteckna. Jag växte inte upp med att man pratade om saker så därför kommer det mesta ut i skriven form. Vägen jag ville slå in på vandrade jag ju ensam sedan väninnan jag först hade som färdkamrat slutade vilja dela med sej av sina lärdomar. Jag fick aldrig veta varför. Vi är fortfarande vänner idag, men vi har aldrig pratat om det sedan dess.
Jag har fixat till en liten anteckningsbok så den känns mer passande och förvandlat den till min spegelbok. Jag är mycket nöjd med den. Den speglar mej väldigt bra. Känner jag mej själv rätt så är den snart fullklottrad.
Spegelboken är ett bra sätt att se sina framsteg och sitt utvecklande. Det är nog svårt att hålla reda på allt man gör, alla formler, alla affirmationer och allt annat så detta är ett ypperligt redskap.

1 kommentar:

Rowan Hale sa...

Very nice! I have a couple of binders that I keep my Shadow Books in, and a couple of handwritten ones as well. I lump all the 'Books' (Shadows, Mirrors, Light) together. I do have a New Moon journal that is just for New Moon work though. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and Book of Mirrors!

I love your Dual language posts, btw. I've had another post of your open in my tabs for a couple of days now, waiting to have a moment to comment, lol.

http://rowanhale.wordpress.com